It doesn’t matter if you are delivering content on a dry subject or a fun-filled story, the ability to understand what happens in a person’s mind, how to influence groups and be engaging is what makes the presentation memorable.
NLP is one of the first tools speakers learn as it offers a model for how to tell stories that stick in people’s minds, how to change the emotional state of a room, how to anchor your key points and many other mindset function tools.
NLP is a made up of 3 key areas:
- Neuro: Understanding how people think, why they do what they do and what you can do about it.
- Linguistic: Developing a deep psychological understanding of other people’s communication as well as the words that motivate, inspire and focus people on positive outcomes.
- Programming: How to empower people, understand how our thoughts are programmed and deliver talks that reframe and reprogram old ways of thinking.
NLP also gives speakers a huge range of models, processes and content that are some of the most powerful on the planet while being easy to learn, teach and apply to everyday lives.
This course will include:
- Foundations of Change Psychology
- Building Rapport with Groups
- Results Based Models and Processes
- Create Change Using Language
- Hypnotic Language Patterns for Presenters
- Story Telling and Metaphors for Maximum Impact
- State and Behaviour Change
- Enhancing Positive Thinking
- Change Belief Systems
- Focus on Outcomes
- Speaking, training and Behaviour Models that Move People to Action
Speaking and training are some of the most fun, rewarding, and profitable industries and NLP accelerates and amplifies your skills in confidence, understanding mindset and content presentations.