NLP isfocused on three core areas of people.
- Neuro: Learn how people think.
- Linguistic: Learn influencing language as well as a deep understandingof other people’s communication.
- Programming: How to influence results by adapting, changing, andcreating thought processes and behaviour.
Great leaders understand that everyone is different. They know how to motivate, encourage, empower and drive people toward outcomes.
They have the recipe to shift people from the reasons they cannot do something to achievement. They often see in others what they cannot see within themselves. Good leaders can bring that out by removing fears, encouraging and focusing on what is possible.
NLP allows you the insight, process, and protocols to evaluate people, interpret communication on a psychological level and elicit mindset strategies. It teaches leaders to inspire, encourage and develop people to their highest potential through the following components:
- Foundations of Change Psychology in Culture
- Building Rapport with Anyone
- Interpreting Human Physiology
- Conversational Change Language Patterns
- ThePower for Storytelling and Analogies in Business
- Direct and Indirect Influencing Patterns
- Keys to Achieving Outcomes
- Science and Application of Human Behavioural and Culture Change
- Analysis of Eye Patterns
- Mindset Strategies Elicitation and Utilisation for Enchased Communication
- 5 Step Sales Process
- Developing a Positive Culture
- Eliminating Negative Self Talk
- NLP in Business
- Goal Getting Formula
For the leader looking to understand people, learn how to coach individuals toward outcomes, develop teams and culture, NLP will give you all the tools, techniques and knowledge you need to cultivate high performing teams and individuals.